The Shanty

The Shanty
where I grew up

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Blog award

I would like to thank Dawna for giving me my first blog award!! You can check out her awesome blog at

The Chronicles of a Housewife

The rules state that I have to give an award away to 15 blogs that I like...Umm, I only know of a couple blogs since I am new to this whole thing. SO, I'm going to wait to pass out awards until I've had time to search and find some more that I find interesting. The other thing I have to do is tell you seven facts about myself. This I can do!

1. I have been depressed almost my entire life but have recently learned the secret to being happy- go ME!

2. I have not been to a movie theater in over 5 years…movies just aren’t my thing.

3. I know a lot about serial killers and killers in general. What?! It interests me.

4. If you gave me a book of algebra problems I would be happy. I love solving equations.

5. I am agnostic. Not to be confused with atheist.

6. Do not rub carpet in my presence...I do not like it!

7. My friends come before family. Family can earn spots as friends but they don’t get a free pass just because they are blood.

That's all I've got for now. Another big thanks to Miss Dawna Sue for passing along the blog award! I will display it proudly in my side bar...haha!


1 comment:

  1. I think that is Awesome Amy, you are an amazing writer! You deserve many awards! It's too bad about the movie thing, I was starting to imagine you in my future! I love going to the movie theater! =( #3 I to find very interesting! Weird!

    ReplyDelete