The Shanty

The Shanty
where I grew up

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Welcome!

Over the years I have gotten requests to WRITE MORE. I have continued to do this in the form of online friend sites such as myspace and facebook. I do believe my thoughts deserve a home of their own however. My good friend Dawna recommended I start my own blog and I liked the sound of that. So here I am. This blog is a place for me to get my thoughts out and, hopefully, receive some feedback. I really do love to write and I’m also very passionate about many things in life so it’s a great combination of desires. And I do believe a blog will only intensify this and I welcome intensity. Even negative intensity I welcome. I promise you will not hurt my feelings. I respect people with opinions and the ability to share. I find sharing information about myself very easy but I do know that many people struggle with this. I hope by seeing how willing I am to be open and honest it will give you some inspiration to do the same. There is no judging here, just hard, honest feelings with a possible twist of getting to know me and yourself better. I hope my readers really stop and hear what I am saying and challenge themselves to dig deep within themselves and feel. Just feel. And allow yourself to be open and free!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see that I OWN you sista!! Kidding! I am supercalifragilistically stoked that you have ventured to the planet of blogs! I feel like
    I know you so well but can't wait to read more on the twisted life that is Amy Lou's!!

    By the way, I lived in a trailer until I was 7! Trailer trash RULES!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello amy i love you.your buddy joe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy,
    if you allow me I will fallow you through any realm you choose to lead me. I will respect your thoughts, heart and soul no matter the discoveries that may lie ahead...

    ReplyDelete